The Senter, REALTORS Difference!! We make you the Senter of attention!
Listing and selling your home is a big decision! There are a lot of moving parts, there is a lot to think about, a lot to consider, long contract forms, legal paragraphs, advertising, showings, preparing the house, scheduling, AND MORE!
At Senter, REALTORS we are going to make sure your experience is as hassle free as possible. You don't have to worry because we take care of things for you. Whether you've been trying to sell your own house, are looking to change representation, or a repeat client Senter, REALTORS will enhance your real estate selling experience. We've established a "Tradition of Trust" with our clients and the community for over six decades to give you the premier real estate experience, guaranteed! Let's take a look at what makes the REALTORS and our company at Senter stand out from the crowd!!
- Over 62 years of experience locally owned and operated
- The Senter name is known for supporting the community. When you do business with us you know we are constantly giving back to the community. We don't exist without the community support, and we are always thankful!
- Ask about our military and builder special rates!
- Full time office staff and agents
- When a prospect calls on your home we guarantee a full time, professional agent will be taking the call. Years & experience matter! You can expect our experienced, professional, and full time agents to get the best results. Not assistants or part-time agents working other jobs.
- Over 90% of home buyers in Texas work with a REALTOR. It's important for you to have professional & full-time representation to negotiate with buyers, navigate the legal contracts, and cover any trouble areas that could arise.
- Cloud and online access to documents
- In today's mobile world we make it easy for you to review documents and information
- A beautiful and updated office building
- Even with the online options and technology available today sometimes you still need to meet face to face, and we love to see you! Are you being represented to the best ability if you can't meet your agent at an office?
- Both agents and clients deserve a proper place to do business. Even in today's mobile world the benefits of a proper office space to conduct business can make all the difference!
- Aggressive print advertising campaigns and promotions
- Demographic based online advertising campaigns
- We have a full online marketing campaign that puts your home in the view of the most potential buyers. Using our algorithms we can optimize your exposure and still get viewed by 20,000-30,000 people every month!
- Your property will appear on over 25 different websites. No matter how someone searches for your property, we guarantee they can find it! Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, and more!
- Highest production per agent of any office in Abilene
- Using reported sold data in the MLS for Taylor County when you take our closed production volume divided by our number of agents we are often 20-30% ahead of the closest competition.
- Experience matters, and the "Tradition of Trust" we have established selling homes and commercial property in Abilene for over 60 years gives us that unique competitive edge to represent you!
- Personal service
- The Big Country and Abilene community mean a lot to us here at Senter, REALTORS. You have Scott & Shay Senter's personal guarantee that we'll be alongside you every step of the way when you trust our agents with your business. You can be assured that we'll always make it right when you work with us!
- There are no teams, and you will not be passed around. It's a specialized and personal experience with our REALTORS and management team. All the time, every time. When pursuing one of the largest transactions you will undertake having the best representation is crucial. Our team at Senter brings decades of market experience, transaction experience, and real estate experience.
- In an increasingly online world it's important to stress the importance of having a full time professional REALTOR guide you in your transaction. Inspections, common mistakes, items that get overlooked, legally binding contracts, loan processes and conditions, paper work coordination, what stays and what goes. There are still so many aspects of a real estate transaction that can go wrong without full time guidance that's backed by years of real world experience.
We're here to serve you and continue serving future generations with the same premier experience we served past generations. We are your local experts for commercial and residential real estate in Abilene and The Big Country. Give us a call today at (325) 695-8000 or contact us
online to get started making your real estate dreams come true!